• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What happened to your face Mouseypie?

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_5340_zpsdppahvcr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

??

IMG_5332_zpspzezzvdk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5342_zpsnargfqkc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm a little annoyed at Joeys choice of digging location ...I'd just planted some coriander seed in there ...he's a rabbit, its his favourite, you'd think he'd know

I've got two blue pots like that :D

The seed will smell strongly of Coriander and so he probably couldn't understand the fact that he was digging so hard, but couldn't find any leaves to eat :lol:

Well, you know what happens when bunnies get into pot...erm..I mean A pot! ;) :lol:

Poor Mouseykins...at least Joey could offer a wash to make up for his, ahem, dirty work.... :roll:

Love the pictures :love: Joey reminds me a bit of Pip in that periscoping one, just no lion ruff. She was always on her hind feet checking things out when she wasn't flopped in her hay. I am so drawn to palomino bunnies these days and tend to get hung up scrolling through photos of them. :roll:

Well, you know what happens when bunnies get into pot...erm..I mean A pot! ;) :lol:

Poor Mouseykins...at least Joey could offer a wash to make up for his, ahem, dirty work.... :roll:

Love the pictures :love: Joey reminds me a bit of Pip in that periscoping one, just no lion ruff. She was always on her hind feet checking things out when she wasn't flopped in her hay. I am so drawn to palomino bunnies these days and tend to get hung up scrolling through photos of them. :roll:

aww Pip. Joey is honoured to be compared to her - she was lovely

OMG I just laughed out loud and wondering if the people down the corridor heard! XD Poor Mouse. Aren't dirt baths supposed to be good though?! :lol:

Back