• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

10 Month old french lop doe, black self Pembroke, Wales

GeoHiccup

Young Bun
*New and updated*
Pepper is 10 months old, born the 3rd of October 2016, is not yet spayed but will be when I am paid. This will likely be mid August, which is a month, however I prefer it be this long as I have time to talk thoroughly with her new home.
She is a french lop, so quite large compared to some other breeds of rabbit, but that means more to smooth! She loves to use her chest/chin fat as a pillow ;) Which is very adorable.
She has her very own room right now and only sleeps in her cage at night so she cannot get into anything whilst I'm alseep :D
I have been given many many more shifts recently and have been feeling guilty for quite some time about how lonely she seems, however another rabbit is not an option for me with time and money, I do not feel I am giving her the attention she needs and I want her to have the perfect home.
I would like her to be homed in a place that has the same space she has right now, and also with at least one other rabbit.
However, she has been an only rabbit since we got her at 3 months old, so be aware she may not get along with your rabbits as she has a big personality and can be quite sassy (although I am informed she may calm down a bit when she is spayed soon), so please please please do not apply for her unless you are aware she may need to have space of her own if she does not succeed in integrating with your lovely bunny/bunny's.
I live in West Wales, Pembroke, we can discuss travel :)
She is currently eating Burgees diet with mint and LOVES it so so much, she also LOVEEESSSSS head rubs and will lay there soo soo contentedly whilst you strolk her, she's a lovely lovely girl and I want the best for her <3
She is usually called "Bun-bun" by my partner and I and responds to it often, even comes when I call her if she feels like it :D
Could I please have photos of the set up she would be in? :)
Thank you for reading this, I really, really want Pepper to have a magnificant home and know there's so many dedicated bunny lovers on here who can give that to her <3

http://s1226.photobucket.com/user/Geohiccup/media/bun 2_zpsrbm3lruc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3
http://s1226.photobucket.com/user/Geohiccup/media/bun 3_zpszlf8hjh9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
http://s1226.photobucket.com/user/Geohiccup/media/Pepper 2_zpsgyhavwf0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4
http://s1226.photobucket.com/user/Geohiccup/media/Pepper 1_zpsf2rkrnky.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6
http://s1226.photobucket.com/user/Geohiccup/media/bun_zpsyi1kt20i.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
http://s1226.photobucket.com/user/Geohiccup/media/video-1499982692_zpsqi19dvdh.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0

Last edited:
Hi, we have a single buck that we are going to be looking for a friend for, but he's not been neutered yet. That's going to be happening soon, but it will be a few weeks until he's ready and we would want the doe to be spayed before introducing.

Good luck in your search. Agree with Zoobec, if you can post some photos x

Very sad to read this as I remember you saying that you had done a lot of research before deciding to have her, and later that you were having her spayed. Could she share more of the 'family' space rather than being confined to her own room? Not being spayed will affect her behaviour and she would be more settled following spaying. I believe you said you had a rabbit-savvy vet lined up.

Aw, she's beautiful (I couldn't open the last photo though, photobucket is a right pain lately).

I think she'd fit right in here with our boy Spud when he's neutered, but I do usually look out for buns that are neglected, tiny hutches, dirty etc and she looks / sounds very loved.

Do you think you will be able to part with her? x

She's a very lovely little (big!) girl, I've been thinking about it for months and the guilt has goten to me, decided two months ago I would part with her for a better home, I know I give her a lot and her own room but I hate seeing her in that room alone when I'm busy or at work, really would love to see her with another bunny and more head scrathes and ear rubs which she falls asleep to <3 I'll miss her so so so much, so updates would be a must :D
When is your lovely boy spud being nuetered? I am on no time limit, as long as it takes to find her a lovely home which you sound like you have :)

She's a very lovely little (big!) girl, I've been thinking about it for months and the guilt has goten to me, decided two months ago I would part with her for a better home, I know I give her a lot and her own room but I hate seeing her in that room alone when I'm busy or at work, really would love to see her with another bunny and more head scrathes and ear rubs which she falls asleep to <3 I'll miss her so so so much, so updates would be a must :D
When is your lovely boy spud being nuetered? I am on no time limit, as long as it takes to find her a lovely home which you sound like you have :)

I'd have no problem keeping in touch :) We did this when we when gave our Theo and Sydney (Sydney sadly passed a few months ago) a home.

Spud isn't booked in for neutering yet, as we've been waiting for the right time. There's been lots of vaccinations to do recently and one of our girls Bluebell is having a dental next week (did I mention we have 8 rabbits already? Lol :lol:). But in theory we could probably get him in at the beginning of August, but we'd be looking at around 6 weeks or more recovery too.

One difficulty might be the distance though, as we're around 3 1/2 hours from Pembroke. Not sure how we'd get around that :roll: x

Aw I'm sorry to hear about Sydney, it's always heartbreaking losing a pet, rabbit or no, losing part of the family <3
We wouldn't mind waiting, Pepper would need 6 weeks recovery time too no rush with that :)
8 Rabbits!!! That's immense :D A true rabbit lover indeed! :D :) Ahhh we traveled that distance a fair while ago for my two ferrets, what a trek :eek: I'm sure we could work something out, I could meet you halfway etc? :) x

As things didn't work out, we have now taken on another rabbit, so don't have any more room currently. But, lots of luck, I hope a lovely home can be found x

Back