• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Home Today

Can I move in please? It looks wonderful, although I think all that yummy hay would set off my hay fever!

It all looks very cosy and tranquil :love: How lovely that Morse is accepted too. How's Elyse now?

I feel quite humble sometimes with my rabbits, especially when I sit in their shed with them for a while in the evening. They just accept me being there (aka ignore me) and go about their business of being rabbits. I often think about how, after I adopted them, they will spend the whole of the rest of their lives here, totally dependent on me for their care and (of course ;)) food.

It all looks very cosy and tranquil :love: How lovely that Morse is accepted too. How's Elyse now?

I feel quite humble sometimes with my rabbits, especially when I sit in their shed with them for a while in the evening. They just accept me being there (aka ignore me) and go about their business of being rabbits. I often think about how, after I adopted them, they will spend the whole of the rest of their lives here, totally dependent on me for their care and (of course ;)) food.

Elyse is coping reasonably well thanks :)

Jane, I have a question regarding Endeavour & Eliza Doolittle's setup: how do you get in and out? Are you tall enough to step over the panels or have you made a cunning gate? When we have bunnies indoors we always manage to set up the pen so there's nowhere to put a convenient 'gate' in, so the OH is the only one who can get in and out easily, as he just steps over!

Should my bunnies ever end up indoors, I hope they can have setups like this :)

Jane, I have a question regarding Endeavour & Eliza Doolittle's setup: how do you get in and out? Are you tall enough to step over the panels or have you made a cunning gate? When we have bunnies indoors we always manage to set up the pen so there's nowhere to put a convenient 'gate' in, so the OH is the only one who can get in and out easily, as he just steps over!

Should my bunnies ever end up indoors, I hope they can have setups like this :)

I have very long legs ! :lol:

Always amazing to see your setups :love:
I wish I could put as many wonderful toys and other diversions in my boys' enclosures. Mimzy would just trip over/run into anything which would stress him, and Fiver...well, he's too curious for his own good. I can't tell you how many times I have to dissuade him from trying for the millionth time to eat the hay box! :roll:

Tastes the same as the last time you tried it, son.... :?

The flowers on the table near Elyse...do you grow those in your garden? They look lovely! :)

And Morse!! :love::love::love:

Always amazing to see your setups :love:
I wish I could put as many wonderful toys and other diversions in my boys' enclosures. Mimzy would just trip over/run into anything which would stress him, and Fiver...well, he's too curious for his own good. I can't tell you how many times I have to dissuade him from trying for the millionth time to eat the hay box! :roll:

Tastes the same as the last time you tried it, son.... :?

The flowers on the table near Elyse...do you grow those in your garden? They look lovely! :)

And Morse!! :love::love::love:

No, I bought them. I cant grow anything except weeds !!

No, I bought them. I cant grow anything except weeds !!

Ahh...me as well. I finally had to throw away the wee house rose I got for Pip's memorial spot a few weeks ago as it and the pot it was in had moulded beyond hope. :(
Don't put me in charge of the Heritage Seed Vault! :shock:

Back