Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boy trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Oh my that's a fair distance! :-)
    I have sat/sun/mon off work so I'm happy to use a day or two to come and assist if you need the help

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

New Kit

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    I have sat/sun/mon off work so I'm happy to use a day or two to come and assist if you need the help

Aw thank you, that's so kind of you!

Well so far one charity doesn't help with bunny bonding unless it's their rescue buns, but I was given another charity to try. The second doesn't have anything to do with bunnies. So I have one left to try and now this new one.

But I will update again when I have talked to them :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Aw thank you, that's so kind of you!

Well so far one charity doesn't help with bunny bonding unless it's their rescue buns, but I was given another charity to try. The second doesn't have anything to do with bunnies. So I have one left to try and now this new one.

But I will update again when I have talked to them :-)
    Good luck.
    Feel free to PM me if you don't get anywhere with the rescues and we'll keep in touch til bonding is due to begin x

New Kit

A mini Luther update. I have booked him in at my work tomorrow for his second jab (RHDV2) and for his castration on the 14th July.

He's been scared again recently of myself and my other half. I have been putting the radio on in his room because it can get noisy due to next door and the road nearby. It's still early so maybe he will come round. We are getting bunny licks now :-)

New Kit

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Good luck.
    Feel free to PM me if you don't get anywhere with the rescues and we'll keep in touch til bonding is due to begin x

So a little update on Luther, he was castrated on Friday and is recovering really well so far. So six weeks to go before thinking about bonding him with Truffle our house bun.

At the moment Truffle still gets really wound up if he can smell too much of Luther on our clothes but it will be interesting if this reduces over the next few weeks. We also have a new area which now has a fence along our garden separating the patio from the main garden so Truffle can come outside with us and the cats, but be secure. I have cornered off one part so maybe that could be used for some "bun dates" so they can see each other through a mesh panel.....but we will see. Getting nervous about the next bit though!

Sounds like it's all planned out really well. You'll likely find the reaction will reduce slightly around week 5.