Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Rabbit Savvy Vet Needed in/near Cardiff'

  1. #1
    New Kit MariaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    14

    Default Rabbit Savvy Vet Needed in/near Cardiff'

    Hello

    I hope you are all well.

    Please can you help me find a Rabbit savvy vet in or near Cardiff please to help my little Netherland Dwarf called Alfie?

    Thank you very much in advance for you help.

    Maria

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,627

    Default

    ***Bump***

  3. #3
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    128,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MariaB View Post
    Hello

    I hope you are all well.

    Please can you help me find a Rabbit savvy vet in or near Cardiff please to help my little Netherland Dwarf called Alfie?

    Thank you very much in advance for you help.

    Maria

    http://www.valleyvets.net/what-we-do/rabbits

    Caroline Marlow here

    http://www.marlowvets.co.uk/services/rabbits (RWAF 'Silver' Accreditation)

    Emily Cover here :

    http://www.valevets.co.uk/portishead...Team&location= (RWAF 'Silver' Accreditation)

    James Greenwood here:

    http://www.vikingvets.com/staff-prof...clientId=20225 (RWAF 'Silver' Accreditation)

  4. #4
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MariaB View Post
    Hello

    I hope you are all well.

    Please can you help me find a Rabbit savvy vet in or near Cardiff please to help my little Netherland Dwarf called Alfie?

    Thank you very much in advance for you help.

    Maria

    Hi Maria

    I've just returned from Wales and I emailed my friend who I stayed with to ask where she would go. She said she had seen a couple of vets from Valley vets:

    http://www.valleyvets.net/contact-us/cardiff

    She said she would also recommend the practice

  5. #5
    New Kit MariaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Hi Maria

    I've just returned from Wales and I emailed my friend who I stayed with to ask where she would go. She said she had seen a couple of vets from Valley vets:

    http://www.valleyvets.net/contact-us/cardiff

    She said she would also recommend the practice
    Hi MightMax

    Apologies for delayed reply & thank you for asking your friend where she would go - I will give them a call tomorrow.

    I hope you had a nice time in Wales.

    Thank you so much again

    Maria

  6. #6
    New Kit MariaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    http://www.valleyvets.net/what-we-do/rabbits

    Caroline Marlow here

    http://www.marlowvets.co.uk/services/rabbits (RWAF 'Silver' Accreditation)

    Emily Cover here :

    http://www.valevets.co.uk/portishead...Team&location= (RWAF 'Silver' Accreditation)

    James Greenwood here:

    http://www.vikingvets.com/staff-prof...clientId=20225 (RWAF 'Silver' Accreditation)
    Hello Jack's-Jane,

    Apologies for the delay but thank you for your post & links, that's very kind of you.

    Kind regards,

    Maria

  7. #7
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MariaB View Post
    Hi MightMax

    Apologies for delayed reply & thank you for asking your friend where she would go - I will give them a call tomorrow.

    I hope you had a nice time in Wales.

    Thank you so much again

    Maria

    You're very welcome

    We had a lovely time in Wales, thank you!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •