Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: DEVASTATED advice needed asap

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    Yeah i feel closer to my goal. 5 spays to go now then all done. I cant believe ive gone through 12 neuter/spays and ive still got 5 to go. Digby and devon have took the metacam by syringe fantastic, and let me even look at their tackle.
    This is quite an accomplishment. Sending you positive vibes for your boys and girls. May your countdown continue to progress smoothly.

Yeah i feel closer to my goal. 5 spays to go now then all done. I cant believe ive gone through 12 neuter/spays and ive still got 5 to go. Digby and devon have took the metacam by syringe fantastic, and let me even look at their tackle.

Is all quiet on the bunny front WS? Is all OK?

I hope no news is good news

Only just getting a minute just now. Digby and devon had their neuter and things went great. They are doing all the right things. Ive closed tiggis enclosure off again to squiggles and moved daisy, devon and digby inside so that i can do night watch. Bella is back to her boisterous self lol.. Let anyone say to me their is no reason to spay females, Let them have bella for a day and they will soon change their minds Her spay cant come quick enough. Everything is great though, id rather have her like this anyday than poorly.
    Elphie was a stroppy little madam when she hit puberty. Bridge girly Nessa was a horror and I got her spayed within days of getting her. Both those girls were around 2kg at the time so I don't envy you with your big boisterous girly in the slightest. Thankfully, both my pre-spay horrors became the sweetest things afterwards, and Elphie is still going strong.

I'm glad everybun is doing so well and Bleu's sons are doing great post-neuter. Just his daughters, Pixie, and Bella to go now? I hope they all sail through and you get some rest from bunny trauma!
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:
    Bunnies: Elphie & Morningstar, Helios & Selene, Athena, Erasmus & Rivergrace, Persephone & Morpheus, Arce, Yuki, & Niji
    Cats: Brannigan, Nyssa, Zara, & Ajali
    Tortoise: Aurora
    Gone, but not forgotten: Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, Iris

T. L. Cowell - Author & Freelance Writer
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.