• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

DEVASTATED advice needed asap

Yeah i feel closer to my goal. 5 spays to go now then all done. I cant believe ive gone through 12 neuter/spays and ive still got 5 to go. Digby and devon have took the metacam by syringe fantastic, and let me even look at their tackle.

This is quite an accomplishment. Sending you positive vibes for your boys and girls. May your countdown continue to progress smoothly.

Yeah i feel closer to my goal. 5 spays to go now then all done. I cant believe ive gone through 12 neuter/spays and ive still got 5 to go. Digby and devon have took the metacam by syringe fantastic, and let me even look at their tackle.

Is all quiet on the bunny front WS? Is all OK?

I hope no news is good news :)

Only just getting a minute just now. Digby and devon had their neuter and things went great. They are doing all the right things. Ive closed tiggis enclosure off again to squiggles and moved daisy, devon and digby inside so that i can do night watch. Bella is back to her boisterous self lol.. Let anyone say to me their is no reason to spay females, Let them have bella for a day and they will soon change their minds :lol: Her spay cant come quick enough. Everything is great though, id rather have her like this anyday than poorly.

Elphie was a stroppy little madam when she hit puberty. Bridge girly Nessa was a horror and I got her spayed within days of getting her. Both those girls were around 2kg at the time so I don't envy you with your big boisterous girly in the slightest. Thankfully, both my pre-spay horrors became the sweetest things afterwards, and Elphie is still going strong. :love:

I'm glad everybun is doing so well and Bleu's sons are doing great post-neuter. Just his daughters, Pixie, and Bella to go now? I hope they all sail through and you get some rest from bunny trauma! :)

Back