• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Snowdrop & Bluebell - rex sisters, Nottingham

xfallenxskyx

Warren Scout
10dblsw.jpg

Snowdrop & Bluebell are 2.5 years old.
Their previous owners were moving house and booked them in to be PTS by the vet because they couldn't find them a new home. The vets contacted us and we agreed to take them on.
I've had them spayed & vaccinated.

They were a bit overweight from previously being fed carrots and muesli, but they're on a proper diet now they're with us and are looking better.

They're ready for a new home now, email us at burrowedheartsrescue@outlook.com if you're interested in offering them a home together :)

Currently in Thorneywood, Nottingham.
www.burrowedheartsrescue.com

Last edited:
Oh poor girlies :( That's so sad, especially so young :(

I had missed your earlier post about them. They are so very lovely and I hope they find a fantastic home.

Oh what lovely rabbits. I really hope a wonderful home comes along for them soon.

I'm really pleased that these two beauties are reserved. Not least because it stops me fantasising about ways to smuggle them in to live unnoticed here :lol:

I'm really pleased that these two beauties are reserved. Not least because it stops me fantasising about ways to smuggle them in to live unnoticed here :lol:

Behind the sofa alongside that hay bale in your house Omi - there's a space there :D

Behind the sofa alongside that hay bale in your house Omi - there's a space there :D

Ha yeah! Two reasons I can think of immediately why that couldn't work. One, a hay bale would certainly not be tolerated behind the sofa. Come to think of it a strand of hay would not even be tolerated behind the sofa :lol: And two, I am not proficient enough in rabbit training to persuade them not to move away from the sofa and expose their existance :lol:

No, I think over several weeks I have considered most possibilities for these two without success. It's great that they have a new home though :D I'm sure I will often think of them.

Ha yeah! Two reasons I can think of immediately why that couldn't work. One, a hay bale would certainly not be tolerated behind the sofa. Come to think of it a strand of hay would not even be tolerated behind the sofa :lol: And two, I am not proficient enough in rabbit training to persuade them not to move away from the sofa and expose their existance :lol:

No, I think over several weeks I have considered most possibilities for these two without success. It's great that they have a new home though :D I'm sure I will often think of them.

Yes, I remember somewhere you mentioning about OH and the strand of hay :shock::lol:

Perhaps you could become their honorary great aunt and get regular updates and photos.
Well I would enjoy those too, as they are stunning :love:

Yes, I remember somewhere you mentioning about OH and the strand of hay :shock::lol:

Perhaps you could become their honorary great aunt and get regular updates and photos.
Well I would enjoy those too, as they are stunning :love:

No, I think I'd rather just think of them on here :) I could experience all sorts of emotions if I knew where they'd gone and how they were getting on.

Besides it now leaves a space in my fantasy world for different available rabbits :lol:

No, I think I'd rather just think of them on here :) I could experience all sorts of emotions if I knew where they'd gone and how they were getting on.

Besides it now leaves a space in my fantasy world for different available rabbits :lol:

Oooh danger zone (fantasy only!)

I am in danger with red eyed whites. They should all come with a warning so I don't see them :)

Back