Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snowdrop & Bluebell - rex sisters, Nottingham

These girls are still waiting for a home

Warren Scout

Im so pleased these beautiful girls are reserved now, you certainly need the space!!

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by CometLucy195 View Post
    Im so pleased these beautiful girls are reserved now, you certainly need the space!!
    Oh that's great news !!

Warren Veteran

I'm really pleased that these two beauties are reserved. Not least because it stops me fantasising about ways to smuggle them in to live unnoticed here

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    I'm really pleased that these two beauties are reserved. Not least because it stops me fantasising about ways to smuggle them in to live unnoticed here

Behind the sofa alongside that hay bale in your house Omi - there's a space there

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Behind the sofa alongside that hay bale in your house Omi - there's a space there
    Ha yeah! Two reasons I can think of immediately why that couldn't work. One, a hay bale would certainly not be tolerated behind the sofa. Come to think of it a strand of hay would not even be tolerated behind the sofa And two, I am not proficient enough in rabbit training to persuade them not to move away from the sofa and expose their existance

No, I think over several weeks I have considered most possibilities for these two without success. It's great that they have a new home though I'm sure I will often think of them.

Ha yeah! Two reasons I can think of immediately why that couldn't work. One, a hay bale would certainly not be tolerated behind the sofa. Come to think of it a strand of hay would not even be tolerated behind the sofa And two, I am not proficient enough in rabbit training to persuade them not to move away from the sofa and expose their existance

No, I think over several weeks I have considered most possibilities for these two without success. It's great that they have a new home though I'm sure I will often think of them.

Yes, I remember somewhere you mentioning about OH and the strand of hay

Perhaps you could become their honorary great aunt and get regular updates and photos.
    Well I would enjoy those too, as they are stunning

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Yes, I remember somewhere you mentioning about OH and the strand of hay

Perhaps you could become their honorary great aunt and get regular updates and photos.
    Well I would enjoy those too, as they are stunning
    No, I think I'd rather just think of them on here I could experience all sorts of emotions if I knew where they'd gone and how they were getting on.

Besides it now leaves a space in my fantasy world for different available rabbits

No, I think I'd rather just think of them on here I could experience all sorts of emotions if I knew where they'd gone and how they were getting on.

Besides it now leaves a space in my fantasy world for different available rabbits

Oooh danger zone (fantasy only!)

I am in danger with red eyed whites. They should all come with a warning so I don't see them