• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising RRNW

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
Hi guys!
Hopefully this is allowed!
On Saturday 17th June we will be taking part in a fundraising event as part of Rabbit Awareness Week. The challenge is in Aid of Rabbit Rescue North West and will involve spending 12 hours in a space equivalent to a rabbit hutch in an attempt to highlight a rabbits housing needs.
RRNW is a charity close to my heart. I have adopted two wonderful buns from them in the last 10 months and I have seen first hand what a great job they do. The Rescue is run by volunteers with a team of foster careers looking after the rabbits in their own homes. The main focus of their current fundraising is a purpose built Rabbit Rescue Centre, which will allow the RRNW team to care for a greater number of bunnies, and help them to find new, loving, forever homes.
Please check out their facebook page to see the lovely buns that are currently up for adoption and to get more information regarding my current fund raising event :)
https://www.facebook.com/rabbitrescuenorthwest/
Thank you!
x

Hi guys!
Hopefully this is allowed!
On Saturday 17th June we will be taking part in a fundraising event as part of Rabbit Awareness Week. The challenge is in Aid of Rabbit Rescue North West and will involve spending 12 hours in a space equivalent to a rabbit hutch in an attempt to highlight a rabbits housing needs.
RRNW is a charity close to my heart. I have adopted two wonderful buns from them in the last 10 months and I have seen first hand what a great job they do. The Rescue is run by volunteers with a team of foster careers looking after the rabbits in their own homes. The main focus of their current fundraising is a purpose built Rabbit Rescue Centre, which will allow the RRNW team to care for a greater number of bunnies, and help them to find new, loving, forever homes.
Please check out their facebook page to see the lovely buns that are currently up for adoption and to get more information regarding my current fund raising event :)
https://www.facebook.com/rabbitrescuenorthwest/
Thank you!
x

This is fantastic Roxy :)

It reminds me of a friend of mine, who a few years ago issued a challenge to battery farmers to spend a week in a chicken cage for £10,000 (which was worth more then than now!). Not one single farmer managed it!

I wish you luck and hope you manage to raise loads of money and also awareness xx

My charity event starts later this morning!

Please check out the Rabbit Rescue North West fb page for more details on the great work that they do :) They are a wonderful rescue!

Wish me luck!!!

I'm a bunny!

2d8esk5.jpg

Thank you! I've hit my target so I'm happy :)
I've got to say that being a bunny is preeeetty boring so far. And Bea stole my carrots!

Back