• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You are cordially invited to the premiere of Joey Boo & Mouses debut art exhibition

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
You are cordially invited to the premiere of Joey Boo & Mouses debut art exhibition

up%20ears_zpsaediqocz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
castle%20snicket_zps0upkwdwx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
bat_zps8rr3ki3q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

nhh_zpsveh11nno.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Boo would like to advise interested parties and potential clients that there is a much larger collaborative effort taking place behind the sofa. It is scheduled to be revealed later this month

Haha I have some like that from Doughnut, especially where there is a corner to nibble on and then rip the lining paper all the way up!

Haha I have some like that from Doughnut, especially where there is a corner to nibble on and then rip the lining paper all the way up!

:lol: their current medium exhibited here is painted plasterboard ...my bad- I knew delaying skirting boards was a bad idea

Haha,my bridge pair were consumate artists (wallpaper strippers).Living room and hall had their displays the most.:lol:

Haha,my bridge pair were consumate artists (wallpaper strippers).Living room and hall had their displays the most.:lol:

naturally one would want to display most art in the hall to welcome any house guests & create a good impression :lol:

petsmum - they say yes, but their art commands a price few can afford ...update Mouse will do it for a dandelion

DP - they say thank you & they know :lol:- good to affirmation from their godbunnymummy

Literally crying with laughter, I'm so glad it's not just my pair.

Thank you for the love photos, I really do thing the Royal Academy would be interested...

I bought a cooling mat for Doughnut it arrived on Saturday. She nibbled it straight away and the cooling gel came out, didn't even last 10 minutes!

That is brilliant:lol: I had to do a double take at the quad pic though, the other night I actually dreamt that I met your bunnies Joey and Boo, but there was 4 of them :shock::lol:

I have reinstated the vet bed (it will be ten minutes before somebun pees on it but Boo Boo says that is art too) & am now going out in pouring rain for forage - in the hope it will contain their artistic expressions for the evening.

Mouse & Joey invite any other artistic buns to display their work in their gallery

Back