Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now Imogen not eating / SS Mature?

They're both home and tucking into some greens. On the advice of the vet I'm going to change them onto Excel Nature's Blend which is what they've been on at the vets. So hopefully things will settle down now.

Photos: Mischa/Mini/Nutmeg/Smudge/Imogen/Instagram Housing Stickies: Indoor/Outdoor

Warren Veteran

Very glad that they're home I haven't heard of the food and will have a look at the ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Very glad that they're home I haven't heard of the food and will have a look at the ingredients.
    It's made with herbs as well as hay/grass so apparently is a more rounded pellet, they seem to like them.

https://www.feedem.co.uk/small-anima...UrPxoCrCbw_wcB

Photos: Mischa/Mini/Nutmeg/Smudge/Imogen/Instagram Housing Stickies: Indoor/Outdoor

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    It's made with herbs as well as hay/grass so apparently is a more rounded pellet, they seem to like them.

https://www.feedem.co.uk/small-anima...UrPxoCrCbw_wcB

They look good. I bet they smell really nice?

Been away all week and just catching up on news. Very glad to hear both Smudge and Imogen are home again and back to their old selves .

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    They look good. I bet they smell really nice?
    The vet said they do but I haven't really noticed it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackers View Post
    Been away all week and just catching up on news. Very glad to hear both Smudge and Imogen are home again and back to their old selves .
    Hope you had a nice time away. Imogen is definitely back to her pellet guzzling self! Smudge hasn't got used to the idea of having all his pellets for the day at once, I've been doing pellets in the morning and veg in the evening, but he's definitely feeling better, just not finishing his pellets in one sitting yet.

They're out on the grass right now, enjoying the cooler evening air.

https://youtu.be/C0iQbjWNcuA

ETA. Just in case anyone gets the wrong end of the stick, I'm out here with them!
    Last edited by Elena; 17-06-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Massive binky from Smudge!!!! Lovely to see them looking relaxed and happy .

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wow, Smudge! Pardon me, Imogen!
    Ooo...it looks like you have these wee lawn daisies that I've only recently discovered in moving to Oregon...

Are they edible for the bunnies? I may cultivate some in a safe planter away from the wild critters if so.

I'm glad to hear they are doing well now though. I can't believe the things bunnies will put in their mouths! Fiver has taken a shine to eating puppy pads and I'm frantically trying to find new ways to hide them from him. (I put them under their bedding to mop up spills since both he and Mimzy are too arthritic to use litterboxes anymore.)

Hoping Imogen and Smudge have no further issues. xxxx

Smudge has nibbled those pads and made himself ill before as well sometimes I think they are more like furry toddlers! Putting everything in their mouths!

Re: daisies, my understanding is they are ok, at least in small numbers. I've never had bunnies eat very many of them, only the odd one or two. Mind you I can pick some of their favourite herbs and while they are on the grass and they won't eat them, come inside and suddenly they're the best thing since sliced bread. Fussiness with food, isn't that another toddler trait?

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Fussiness with food, isn't that another toddler trait?
    Quite!
    I get the stamping tantrums too. *thump!* "No, mum, *thump!* I did NOT want my greens *thump!* mixed with my pumpkin puree *thump!*...for goodness sake, *thump!* try to keep up!" *oink!*