• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fluffy blankets..

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
for some reason, luna loves fluffy blankets.

I own quite a few blankets as i'm always cold, and luna only ever bothers with the fluffy ones. it literally ranges from digging or pushing them to her taste, grooming them or lying on them if they drape onto the floor.

you're falling asleep, boing, dig dig dig, chew, grunt as you tried to push her off. she gets so mad if you dare touch her or the blanket :shock: you can see her teeth and her ears are back, grunting at you.

anybody elses buns like blankets?

[emoji38] she sounds adorable.
Mine don't care about blankets. They worry if I fall asleep on the sofa so jump up onto me then to check on me, but otherwise they really don't care.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Archie likes to *smooth* my blanket. He digs at it and then pushes his front feet forward like he's ironing it! Adorably cute. Pip likes to play underneath it with me. It's her bunny warren that she can explore and dig to reshape it. Lol

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Mervinius, Luna likes to do the same :lol: she has to make it as she wants my bed, screwed up, pushed out, dug on. how I do it is never good enough!

Mervinius, Luna likes to do the same [emoji38] she has to make it as she wants my bed, screwed up, pushed out, dug on. how I do it is never good enough!
Yep. I can't get it right either. It needs constant adjustment to suit his needs. Teehee.

I'd I take my dressing gown off my bun goes straight on it and snuggles into it, he only does it with mine maybe he thinks this is my mummies ❤😘

I'd I take my dressing gown off my bun goes straight on it and snuggles into it, he only does it with mine maybe he thinks this is my mummies ❤😘
Awwww what a cutey. Archie likes to lick the cushion my OH lies on. It's very cute watching him groom a cushion. He looks a bit upset when I start laughing.

Mimzy used to love smoothing blankets. If he weren't wonky he might still do it. These days he'd only pee on it. :(
Fiver always loved being on the electric blanket on my bed. He and Mimzy are both arthritic so they like the warmth.

Pip would get very nervous on the bed. She liked to explore and that usually meant chinning, chewing and soiling. She was happier in a nice pile of hay. :)

Back