• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A giggle

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
So I resurfaced the girls hide den as they keep peeing on the carpet tiles.
I must admit, it looks amazing but the girls are not impressed and are avoiding it like the plague even if I put treats on there, they'll reach as far as they can and that is all.

It looks as if I will be making a blanket to cover the new surface and adding a nonslip back onto it.
bee4d8976db1dbe9218de14d5bb1d0b8.jpg
b419c4da363f093991b4c3f8d3e59845.jpg
6a28eb61f88c009e7a6327850fd9d99b.jpg
0f1d04821011b0460a70eb72125ab695.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

What soppy rabbits :lol: They also just don't realise what a lot of work goes into projects like this.

Mine get over it eventually ;P I had the picnic rug out on the grass and Lopsy was all over it but Aboleth wouldn't put more than two paws on! She eventually realised it was fine XD

At least your hard work will last longer ;P :lol:

:lol: aren't they funny/ ungrateful:lol:. Mouseypie is really reluctant to walk on many surfaces, Boo would walk on a pane of glass

My pair of bridge buns were house rabbits,they would only walk etc on carpeted areas.So the kitchen and bathroom were safe.I had a small threshold rug between the living room and kitchen they would both stretch full length on it to get treats/mooch If I was in the kitchen.:)

They're such odd creatures, aren't they?

It's weird as Phoebe will walk on the same texture surface to get into the kitchen for scavenging.

Eventually with treats left up there we got these pictures from the camera:

69120cb48699a4a33444a301805c3546.jpg
516c2997249cb74c399ccb3a9a138fa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

We got central heating put in years ago and the carpet in the hall was rolled up for access to under the floorboards.They wouldn't even walk on the floorboards,they'd stand at the living room door and look at the floorboards as if it was a chasm!I had to pick them up and put them in the bedroom where they slept.:roll:

:lol: funny bunnies! Those pics from the camera are really good, I'd love one for my two.

Once I put a red blanket down on the floor and it really scared my bunnies. They would not go on it at all. Other colours they were fine with!

We got central heating put in years ago and the carpet in the hall was rolled up for access to under the floorboards.They wouldn't even walk on the floorboards,they'd stand at the living room door and look at the floorboards as if it was a chasm!I had to pick them up and put them in the bedroom where they slept.:roll:

:lol: Noodle was like that

Back