Thread: 5 new baby's

Default 5 new baby's

So my doe has had 5 new baby's I just want to ask when can the buck be introduced to his new baby's as he apart from them ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

He can't. That wouldn't be safe for him (as the Mum make attack him) and for the babies (as he may attack them).

Once he has been neutered and Mum has been spayed them hopefully they can be rebonded.

It's worth having a read of this too. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...king-on-Babies
    Please Remember to Advocate for your Rabbit.

'I have the responsibility to do what I want in a world of others, but so does everyone else and it works best if we take each other into account.' (EVD)

Please feel free to visit my therapy website and also my Professional Facebook page and Blog. You might find something interesting there!

I mean like when they are fully grown because we will be only keeping one of them

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Ah ok, so same rules apply. When both are spayed/ neutered (some people do introduce a neutered male to an unspayed baby girl at around 12 weeks but I've had disasters happen with that so personally wouldn't recommend that). If you're intending to breed again then it's worthwhile reading the link on the thread I posted so that you can do it as safely as possible.
    Last edited by Sky-O; 27-05-2017 at 09:58 PM.
    Please Remember to Advocate for your Rabbit.

'I have the responsibility to do what I want in a world of others, but so does everyone else and it works best if we take each other into account.' (EVD)

Please feel free to visit my therapy website and also my Professional Facebook page and Blog. You might find something interesting there!