• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded buns, thanks mightymax

hot cross bun

Alpha Buck
Well, I finally but my two buns together in the summer house after a few tough weeks, without the guidance from mightymax I would have given up, Timber & Lottie had a few fights, one serious fight, had so many tips from mightmax and support we managed 6 days in the bathroom & now have two happy bun & a momma :D

MightyMax is a bonding Goddess! She helped me through when I was bonding two of mine. It's fantastic to have so much experienced help on RU, we all appreciate it :thumb:

Well, I finally but my two buns together in the summer house after a few tough weeks, without the guidance from mightymax I would have given up, Timber & Lottie had a few fights, one serious fight, had so many tips from mightmax and support we managed 6 days in the bathroom & now have two happy bun & a momma :D

I am delighted to hear of Timber and Lottie's marriage :love:

Bonding is stressful and you kept your nerve. By the way, I tried your idea of bunny cam in our kitchen, to see who was coming in to eat the night time food left for one of the buns ... It packed up after three hours and we never found out!

You got them bonded just in time. I really hope you can enjoy your break now :D

6 days is a long bond - I hope they are really happy together. I was once told if they ever look like they might start fighting again take them for a drive in a carrier together. I've never had to but it you have any problems and try this I'd be interested to know if it works.

If I were faced with bonding, M-M would just have to move in with us, no question.
But ssshhh, don't tell her .....:wave:

If I were faced with bonding, M-M would just have to move in with us, no question.
But ssshhh, don't tell her .....:wave:

Well I thought I heard a little 'whoosh' from Basie's corner of the planet, but when I looked there was no-one there :lol:

LOL, the bunnies may have not liked the big brother experience!!

I am delighted to hear of Timber and Lottie's marriage :love:

Bonding is stressful and you kept your nerve. By the way, I tried your idea of bunny cam in our kitchen, to see who was coming in to eat the night time food left for one of the buns ... It packed up after three hours and we never found out!

You got them bonded just in time. I really hope you can enjoy your break now :D

Last edited:
Back