• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From the home of the Crazies :D

Hello! I'm new to this forum, but not new to rabbits. I have three wonderful, amazing bunnies. Here is their information:

Ipo: Salt and pepper Flemish Giant, one year old, loves lettuce
Hazel: Brown with black specks, Ipo's sister, Flemish Giant, one year old, loves apples.
Parsley: Grey and white, breed unknown (crossbreed? maybe a little Holland Lop?) 8 years old, loves parsley ;)

They are all AMAZING! I can't wait to talk to other bunny-crazy people!

Hello! I'm new to this forum, but not new to rabbits. I have three wonderful, amazing bunnies. Here is their information:

Ipo: Salt and pepper Flemish Giant, one year old, loves lettuce
Hazel: Brown with black specks, Ipo's sister, Flemish Giant, one year old, loves apples.
Parsley: Grey and white, breed unknown (crossbreed? maybe a little Holland Lop?) 8 years old, loves parsley ;)

They are all AMAZING! I can't wait to talk to other bunny-crazy people!

Welcome :wave::wave:

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum :)

I love that you have included their favourite foods in their introduction, my buns would definitely agree with Parsley :)

Would be great to see some photos x

Thanks, guys! And TheThreeB's, every bunny has her veggie! Parsley is definitely a favorite, huh? I'll be sure to post many pictures in the near future! VERY near future. Who doesn't love to brag about their bunnies?

Last edited:
Back