Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the age of the oldest bunny you have / had?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Ruffles

aww. lovely colouring / coat

Wise Old Thumper

three were nine, matthew was eight years ten months.

About 8 years and seven months. Which is the age of my current bunny Jack

He's a mini rex that was dumped on the steps of a pet shop in a box with his sibling when he was around 3 months old. My parents happened to be shopping that day and they were awwing over the bunnies being sold there and an employee came up and asked if they'd like a rabbit and showed them Jack (his sibling had already found a home). They couldn't sell him because of store policies. My parents couldnt say no

Quote Originally Posted by happybun View Post
    three were nine, matthew was eight years ten months.
    that's a good all rounder age happybun. For them (hard for you though) it was kind that they went off to the bridge together

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    About 8 years and seven months. Which is the age of my current bunny Jack

He's a mini rex that was dumped on the steps of a pet shop in a box with his sibling when he was around 3 months old. My parents happened to be shopping that day and they were awwing over the bunnies being sold there and an employee came up and asked if they'd like a rabbit and showed them Jack (his sibling had already found a home). They couldn't sell him because of store policies. My parents couldnt say no
    he was destined to be yours. Wishing you many many more happy years

Bramble will be 10 in July (touch wood). I've already told her that she is going to live to be the world's oldest bunny, I'm not letting her go!

Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Bramble will be 10 in July (touch wood). I've already told her that she is going to live to be the world's oldest bunny, I'm not letting her go!
    I tell my bunnies that too ! Long live Bramble

13 xx

Mama Doe

My little bridge bunny Patch. A black and white dutch cross, with a black Patch in her white band (my mum chose her name!) She lived until 9 years 3 months. She was the surviving runt of an accidental litter (this is way back in the 90's by the way!) her mum Black Velvet died when she was very young so I brought her and her siblings up right from little.

Her eyes were cloudy, so we never knew quite what she could see, she had regular bouts of not eating, but would be tempted with her fave kale, would pass a big ceacal lump, and would be fine again. I used to sit in the vets holding a bag of fluids going into her and she may have had a course of Baytril which was pretty much all that was on offer for anything presented at the vets whatever the symptom! We were regulars at the vets with that! She wasn't spayed, was never vaccinated we just didnt really know the importance back then

I saw a huge hutch in the pet shop and made it my mission to buy it for her - 5ft! It was like the rolls Royce of hutches compared to anything I had ever seen and was thrilled when I could buy it for her, 120 which back then was a lot of money!

How things have changed since back then! I never knew how she made it so long against all the odds stacked against her. She was a real sweet little bunny

Thank you Deelove for my signature!

Make 2015 in 2015 ~ 144.49

Warren Veteran

10 and a half.