Thread: Luna please..

Default Luna please..

yesterday for 20 straight minutes she was running in and out of the house doing bunny 500's. she literally wouldn't stop.

and then rain happened, super bad. I tried calling her in, she ran to the far edge, sat and glared at me. just sat there, in pouring rain.. nothing worked so I ended up going outside, getting soaked, and chasing her around for 10 minutes trying to get her back in!!

rabbits

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by binkyCodie View Post
    yesterday for 20 straight minutes she was running in and out of the house doing bunny 500's. she literally wouldn't stop.

and then rain happened, super bad. I tried calling her in, she ran to the far edge, sat and glared at me. just sat there, in pouring rain.. nothing worked so I ended up going outside, getting soaked, and chasing her around for 10 minutes trying to get her back in!!

rabbits
    But she was just wanting to make sure you had some aerobic exercise

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    But she was just wanting to make sure you had some aerobic exercise
    apparently so! need some exercise anyway

I've also discovered she loves boxes. hay in rack? no thanks. in a box? its all gone. toys? nah. box that my moms is trying to put avon in? best toy ever.

maybe I should just ask for everybodys boxes and not bother with the 5 toys i buy her

this rabbit. shes a vandal!

One of mine sat out in the pouring rain until he looked like a drowned rat. He's a lionhead cross, so has a lot of long hair around his head and ears. I thought well if you're daft enough to sit out in the rain, I'm daft enough to let you! He's lovely and clean now though!