• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New aviary for the bunnies/ New run!

It looks great:love:

grass down and playhouse in !
p7ZX0q5.jpg

Looks great, they have a lovely large space. I have one of those runs for my chickens, it's smaller, but I do like the fact that they are modular so you can extend as and when.

I did find a fox on top of the run one morning, always scary but he didn't get in

Hannah

This looks great, bet the rabbits love it!

Would you leave the rabbits in this overnight? We are planning on putting a cat flap into our back door and attaching an aviary to the back of the house with slabs down so the rabbits have 24/7 access to the kitchen and outside aviary overnight and whilst we are out. The aviary will be secured to the wall, wire mesh dug into the ground and under slabs and also would have a wire roof. Do people think this would be safe and secure?

Hi Sarah, my rabbits have 24 hour access to aviary/runs on slabs and they've all been fine. Mine are at the bottom of the garden. With yours being near the house as well, it's less likely a fox would come so near.

Added a new grass run to the aviary today, they love it, figured out the runaround very quick! they are only out when im in the garden with them, as Jianna is a digger.

orxeaWi.jpg

txYpVqn.jpg

Added a new grass run to the aviary today, they love it, figured out the runaround very quick! they are only out when im in the garden with them, as Jianna is a digger.

orxeaWi.jpg

txYpVqn.jpg

Wow that's fantastic VJ :D

I love the hideaway house behind the flowers :love:

Back