• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The snoozing bunny thread

mouse & boo
5a91817a-ba8b-47e6-a225-49b80444c0fc_zpspiax0jvi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

joey

Joey looks like he's tucked up in bed there - just like in Beatrix Potter :love:

Millie loves a good snooze :lol: This was her during one of her first car journeys with us (whilst we were still fostering her) - my daughter panicked as she wouldn't wake up so I had to stop the car. She was fine and just looked at us, disgusted that we'd woke her up :lol: not a great photo as it was taken through the front grill of the carrier.

And more recently...

Millie loves a good snooze :lol: This was her during one of her first car journeys with us (whilst we were still fostering her) - my daughter panicked as she wouldn't wake up so I had to stop the car. She was fine and just looked at us, disgusted that we'd woke her up :lol: not a great photo as it was taken through the front grill of the carrier.

And more recently...

Gosh I thought she was a striped bunny for a moment there :shock:

Oh my gosh, all these pictures are gorgeous. Here's my two having a little snooze
df12a55d42fe88bf8ada5a6aeb453cbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk