Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One by One my Rabbits Are Trying to Finish me Off !

Wise Old Thumper

Default One by One my Rabbits Are Trying to Finish me Off !

.........tonight it is Elyse's turn...................

Omg xxx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Crikey! I can totally see why you'd be freaking out x

now that is scary!

Warren Veteran

Well after having reported a few days ago that my rabbits are not relaxed enough to do this, I had a horrid shock yesterday evening Tethra was lying similar to Elyse with Tan lying awake with her head and front paws over him. I couldn't see him breathing so spoke to him, which always gets an alert response. Nothing. I touched him, expecting him to spring up in fright. Nothing. I picked him up and put him on all four paws. He flopped. Then very slowly he seemed to rouse himself. I watched him for ages and he seemed OK and has been all day today. But I really thought I'd lost him.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Well after having reported a few days ago that my rabbits are not relaxed enough to do this, I had a horrid shock yesterday evening Tethra was lying similar to Elyse with Tan lying awake with her head and front paws over him. I couldn't see him breathing so spoke to him, which always gets an alert response. Nothing. I touched him, expecting him to spring up in fright. Nothing. I picked him up and put him on all four paws. He flopped. Then very slowly he seemed to rouse himself. I watched him for ages and he seemed OK and has been all day today. But I really thought I'd lost him.
    Crikey, that scenario would tip me over the edge !!

Mama Doe

Your bunnies are masters of the DBF! As much as its heart stopping for us, it's lovely for them that they know they live somewhere they feel so safe that they can relax that much

Thank you Deelove for my signature!

Make 2015 in 2015 ~ 144.49

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Luna did that once not quite as bad, but i talked, booped her nose, poked her, nada. only once I picked her up and whispered in her ear did I get a response!

mine do not seem to flop like that, however they lay without looking like they're breathing, nose twitches, ear twitches. I always think they're dead! i only know they're not as they have their heads held up!!

follow us on instagram! @binky.hams

Warren Scout Maddy and Alfie Nibbles's Avatar

That would freak me out.

I got a fright there.