• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going on holiday and no one to leave bunny with

Betsabe91

New Kit
Hi all. Am not sure If this is the right place to post this. Am going on holiday next month for a month and I really don't have anyone to leave my bunny with . All my family have either cats or dogs. I also can't afford boarding costs. Does anyone know of someone who would take my lop eared bunny cochito. I will leave food toys etc and of course I will pay. I'm so desperate right now. He is a lovely bunny loves cuddles and is potty trained and neutered. Vaccines are also up to date.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi all. Am not sure If this is the right place to post this. Am going on holiday next month for a month and I really don't have anyone to leave my bunny with . All my family have either cats or dogs. I also can't afford boarding costs. Does anyone know of someone who would take my lop eared bunny cochito. I will leave food toys etc and of course I will pay. I'm so desperate right now. He is a lovely bunny loves cuddles and is potty trained and neutered. Vaccines are also up to date.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forum :wave:

I hope you find a suitable place for cochito :) Beautiful name :love:

Back