• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peonies

Mine eat the leaves, the morons (same bunnies who eat rhubarb leaves :roll:) so no need for instant alarm if they happen to snaffle one or two :)

[B said:
keletkezes[/B];6917480]Mine eat the leaves, the morons (same bunnies who eat rhubarb leaves :roll:) so no need for instant alarm if they happen to snaffle one or two :)

Ahem, keletkezes has rabbits with iron constitutions :lol:

Thanks my little girl while I was in the kitchen and she was in the garden I found out had been picking the petals and putting them in the run. They hadn't been there long. So I took them all out in case. I don't actually know if they ate any

Thanks my little girl while I was in the kitchen and she was in the garden I found out had been picking the petals and putting them in the run. They hadn't been there long. So I took them all out in case. I don't actually know if they ate any

It doesn't sound like you've anything to worry about there :)

Back