Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr B back at the vets. UD Friday, died in my arms.

Poor Mr B sending lots more vibes for him xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar

Thanks for the vibes.

Mr B staying in another night, possibly even tomorrow evening. Selective eating, actually no real concern with his eating it's the lack of poo. . At least Mr B is relaxed and not stressed, he would know everyone there well and he is a fairly lazy boy, so staying several nights doesn't worry me, it's getting his output going properly that does worry me.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    Thanks for the vibes.

Mr B staying in another night, possibly even tomorrow evening. Selective eating, actually no real concern with his eating it's the lack of poo. . At least Mr B is relaxed and not stressed, he would know everyone there well and he is a fairly lazy boy, so staying several nights doesn't worry me, it's getting his output going properly that does worry me.
    At least you can be certain that he is being very well cared for. I expect he gets to have a good hop about from time to time. Sending lots more vibes for him xx

Warren Veteran

Poor Mr B I hope he improves soon.

Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    At least you can be certain that he is being very well cared for. I expect he gets to have a good hop about from time to time. Sending lots more vibes for him xx
    He is well loved at Twickenham . and everyone knows him well. Yesterday James came home with 19 pages of medical history since 2011. . That doesn't include his emergency visits, or does it ? . It was sent off with his emergency vet claim. He gets spoilt with herbs and they pop out to Sainsburys for him. . I better take some replacement herbs back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Poor Mr B I hope he improves soon.
    Thanks. X

Wise Old Thumper

Sounds like he gets superb care. Best wishes to him. Eat up, Mr B! xxx

Thanks for the vibes.

I hope he improves whilst being cared for so well

Wise Old Thumper

He is well loved at Twickenham . and everyone knows him well. Yesterday James came home with 19 pages of medical history since 2011. . That doesn't include his emergency visits, or does it ? . It was sent off with his emergency vet claim. He gets spoilt with herbs and they pop out to Sainsburys for him. . I better take some replacement herbs back in.
    Plus he'll get night visits from C !!

Thanks. X
    Ah, I was wondering if he was at my lovely vets

Mama Doe

Sending healing vibes for Mr B.x