• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B back at the vets. UD Friday, died in my arms.

I am a wreak now, normally strong but not anymore.

I spoke to C about 40 minutes ago and they have found a mass around his bowel, it's not impaction. An ultra sound tomorrow but C said he isn't looking well and to basically prepare myself to consider his quality of life. I can't say goodbye, Mr Bennett is my whole reason to get up in the morning.:cry:

Oh god no :cry: I am so sorry to hear this. I know how special Mr B is to you :cry:

I spoke to C about 40 minutes ago and they have found a mass around his bowel, it's not impaction. An ultra sound tomorrow but C said he isn't looking well and to basically prepare myself to consider his quality of life. I can't say goodbye, Mr Bennett is my whole reason to get up in the morning.:cry:

I'm so very sorry to hear this :(

Oh no, just seen your fb post and came to look on here :( I'm so so sorry, I totally empathise, sending massive hugs xxx

:cry::cry::cry: I have no words for how sad I am to read this. Praying for a miracle for him and huge hugs for you.

Oh gosh. I'm sorry that the news is potentially so devastating. Keeping everything crossed for a miracle. xxx

I'm so so sorry :cry:
Lots of comforting vibes to you, and supporting vibes to Mr B xxx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

BYB I'm so sorry I've not seen this before, and so sorry the news isn't better. Sending lots of vibes for Mr B, and a hug to you.

I'm really sorry Amanda. Mr B is such a special rabbit and I know he means everything to you. Sending more vibes for him - and you xxxx

I'm heartsick to see this news, Amanda, and so very sorry. :cry: Like everyone else, I am praying for a miracle for Mr. B. He is such a special guy and he is very lucky to be with the vet team he is, and to have you fighting his corner. I do hope things will turn out better than they seem at the moment. You are in my thoughts and I'm sending vibes for Mr. B and for you. ((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))) xxxxx

Back