• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B back at the vets. UD Friday, died in my arms.

Thanks for the vibes.

Mr B staying in another night, possibly even tomorrow evening. Selective eating, actually no real concern with his eating it's the lack of poo. :(. At least Mr B is relaxed and not stressed, he would know everyone there well and he is a fairly lazy boy, so staying several nights doesn't worry me, it's getting his output going properly that does worry me. :(

Thanks for the vibes.

Mr B staying in another night, possibly even tomorrow evening. Selective eating, actually no real concern with his eating it's the lack of poo. :(. At least Mr B is relaxed and not stressed, he would know everyone there well and he is a fairly lazy boy, so staying several nights doesn't worry me, it's getting his output going properly that does worry me. :(

At least you can be certain that he is being very well cared for. I expect he gets to have a good hop about from time to time. Sending lots more vibes for him xx

At least you can be certain that he is being very well cared for. I expect he gets to have a good hop about from time to time. Sending lots more vibes for him xx

He is well loved at Twickenham :love:. and everyone knows him well. Yesterday James came home with 19 pages of medical history since 2011. :shock:. That doesn't include his emergency visits, or does it ? :oops:. It was sent off with his emergency vet claim. He gets spoilt with herbs and they pop out to Sainsburys for him. :love:. I better take some replacement herbs back in.

Poor Mr B :( I hope he improves soon.

Thanks. X

Thanks for the vibes.

I hope he improves whilst being cared for so well :)

He is well loved at Twickenham :love:. and everyone knows him well. Yesterday James came home with 19 pages of medical history since 2011. :shock:. That doesn't include his emergency visits, or does it ? :oops:. It was sent off with his emergency vet claim. He gets spoilt with herbs and they pop out to Sainsburys for him. :love:. I better take some replacement herbs back in.

Plus he'll get night visits from C !!

Thanks. X

Ah, I was wondering if he was at my lovely vets :love:

I hope Mr B had a good night. It is always really stressful when one of the furries has to stay at the vet, even when we know they are in the best place and are being well cared for. Sending lots and lots of vibes for a speedy recovery for him so he can come home and start being his inimitable naughty self!!! xxx

I'm so sorry I haven't posted on this thread yet, thinking of you and sending lots of love and vibes for Mr B xx

I am a wreak now, normally strong but not anymore.

I spoke to C about 40 minutes ago and they have found a mass around his bowel, it's not impaction. An ultra sound tomorrow but C said he isn't looking well and to basically prepare myself to consider his quality of life. I can't say goodbye, Mr Bennett is my whole reason to get up in the morning.:cry:

Back