• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B back at the vets. UD Friday, died in my arms.

I was just thinking about you and Mr B and wondering if he has settled back home yet.

Topping up the vibes xxxx

Thanks, Mr Bennett is a shade of himself, even over two nights. :cry:. He will sleep next to me tonight but feel if Mr B doesn't improve by the morning I will have to phone my vets. I cannot believe how skinny he has become so quickly. :cry:

My heart is breaking for you both :cry:
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I just wish there were more I could do.
((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))) for you and Mr. B. xxxxx

Thanks, Mr Bennett is a shade of himself, even over two nights. :cry:. He will sleep next to me tonight but feel if Mr B doesn't improve by the morning I will have to phone my vets. I cannot believe how skinny he has become so quickly. :cry:

:cry:

Millions of hugs Amanda. I know C has been in touch and you can be 100% certain that she will give you good advice and that she will offer you all the support possible xx

Thinking of you and empathising with the turmoil and pain you must be feeling.

I hope Mr B has rallied overnight.

Topping up the vibes for you both xxx

I'm so sorry. They do seem to go downhill very fast. Vibes for him and you xx

I wish I could feel Mr Bennett died in peace instead he was fighting against the critical care syringe feeding then died. I feeling beyond terrible, beyond grief. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh no, I'm so very sorry :cry: I can imagine how devastated you must feel :cry: No words will make this any easier for you :cry:

Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs.

I'm so sorry you've lost your beloved Mr B. Rest assured, he is at peace now and certainly knew how much you loved him. x

Oh my word! I am so, so sorry you lost your special boy. He would have known he was safe in your arms.

He was such a character.

Happy destructo-bunning at the Bridge, lovely Mr Bennett.

Back