• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B back at the vets. UD Friday, died in my arms.

Thank you all very very very much. I haven't replied for several days because it's been a struggle. I haven't even slept in our bedroom since Friday, it's the only way I can cope. All the time I find myself talking to Mr Bennett, then remember. :cry:. It's as if it isn't real because Mr B was away for 7 nights over two weeks, it's like I still expect him to be coming home.

Again a million thanks for helping me during this terrible time. Xxx

Thank you all very very very much. I haven't replied for several days because it's been a struggle. I haven't even slept in our bedroom since Friday, it's the only way I can cope. All the time I find myself talking to Mr Bennett, then remember. :cry:. It's as if it isn't real because Mr B was away for 7 nights over two weeks, it's like I still expect him to be coming home.

Hugs xx it's so difficult

I know we have spoken and I continue to think of you at what I know is an absolutely awful time. A physical illness is not any worse, emotional distress is hard enough to endure but it is so much worse when we are physically unwell too xx

Thank you.

Cannot believe it's been a week since I lost my beautiful beautiful man. People, not RU people, treat me as if nothing happened, like I should be over it.

Thank you Karen for your lovely card. Xxx

Not a particular fan of tattoos but considering one of Mr Bennett, James loathes tattoos and would go mad but it's not his choice.

Not a particular fan of tattoos but considering one of Mr Bennett, James loathes tattoos and would go mad but it's not his choice.

Am glad you received the card. I didn't know what to write or say as I know nothing is going to make this any better for you.

I think a tattoo is a lovely tribute but needs lots of research to find an artist who would be able to portray Mr Bennett accurately. I think tattooing a much loved rabbit in a way that portrays the essential 'Mr B'ness' will be a challenge for many tattoo artists but I know some of the members on here have amazing tattoos of their bunnies so it is definitely possible.

I often think of you and hope you are OK. A week is no time at all as far as grief goes.

xxx

Back