• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B back at the vets. UD Friday, died in my arms.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Poor Mr B has always been podgy but now lost 600 grams since March. About 50 grams since his dental 9 days ago. He just won't eat properly, C thinks it's still his mouth and his teeth have grown back fast.:(. Mr Bennett is staying overnight and getting all the meds he needs and observation. Will be trying a conscious x-ray as it was only 9 days since his last GA.

Fingers crossed for my boy.

Last edited:
Poor Mr B has always been podgy but now lost 600 grams since March. About 50 grams since his dental 9 days ago. He just won't eat properly, C thinks it's still his mouth and his teeth have grown back fast.:(. Mr Bennett is staying overnight and getting all the meds he needs and observation. Will be trying a conscious x-ray as it was only 9 days since his last GA.

Oh no, poor Mr B :cry: I really hope that he will start to improve soon xx

Vibes for Mr B. He couldn't be in better hands xx

Thanks Jane. It's been a very stressful few weeks. Everyone is ill, I couldn't even go today. James was diagnosed with possible asthma this morning and off to have an x-ray and blood tests, he has had a cough for three months. On Friday he nearly passed out because he couldn't breathe.

Only thing that keeps me more optimistic than not, is that Mr B is enthusiastic for food but just doesn't eat it.

Poor Mr. B. :cry: Many hugs and vibes for both of you and for James as well. I hope everything improves for you soon. xxxxx

Thanks Jane. It's been a very stressful few weeks. Everyone is ill, I couldn't even go today. James was diagnosed with possible asthma this morning and off to have an x-ray and blood tests, he has had a cough for three months. On Friday he nearly passed out because he couldn't breathe.

Only thing that keeps me more optimistic than not, is that Mr B is enthusiastic for food but just doesn't eat it.

Oh no :cry: I bet air pollution is playing a part in James's RT problems. The air quality around here is awful at the moment. I really hope things improve for all of you soon xx

Oh no :cry: I bet air pollution is playing a part in James's RT problems. The air quality around here is awful at the moment. I really hope things improve for all of you soon xx

I have a feeling it's his car. It gets scraped in two weeks and it's been chucking out black smoke since last year. Not happy he was driving it like that but he had to wait for his money to come through in April to get a new one. He was collecting his new car two weeks ago but someone reversing it out of the forecourt smashed into a parked car. It is getting a new bumper and not ready until the 24th.

I have a feeling it's his car. It gets scraped in two weeks and it's been chucking out black smoke since last year. Not happy he was driving it like that but he had to wait for his money to come through in April to get a new one. He was collecting his new car two weeks ago but someone reversing it out of the forecourt smashed into a parked car. It is getting a new bumper and not ready until the 24th.

Oh bloody hell !! That is the sort of thing that would happen to me x

Gosh what bad luck :(

Oh no! That seems like an awful long time to wait for a new bumper. Can't they pull their finger out and do it faster?

Lots of vibes xx I had seen on FB when I had a quick glance but no chance to respond as was working.

Hopefully his xray will show the cause and all will be better soon.

So sorry about the car - I hope this will be fixed sooner than they anticipate.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Lots of vibes xx I had seen on FB when I had a quick glance but no chance to respond as was working.

Hopefully his xray will show the cause and all will be better soon.

So sorry about the car - I hope this will be fixed sooner than they anticipate.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

This ^^ too :)

He didn't need an x-ray, thankfully. Still at the vets, eating ok but output poor. His poos have been the size of a match stick head for 10 days.:(

Back