Thread: Viovet order

Warren Scout

Default Viovet order

What would you recommend for bunny toys from viovet?

I'm buying 3 packs of the trio of fun balls as he loves them so much!

What about a treat ball, or tunnels? Or a hide your house to jump on

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

firstly hello as new to this forum.
    am curious re the use of treat balls for rabbits as seen many as just toys but not one with holes in for food. do they accept any kibble type foods ?
    thanks in advance,

Quote Originally Posted by Furry Friend View Post
    am curious re the use of treat balls for rabbits as seen many as just toys but not one with holes in for food. do they accept any kibble type foods ?
    thanks in advance,
    Hello, and welcome to RU I had a rabbit treat ball before, it was this one https://www.petplanet.co.uk/product....LaNhoCmiXw_wcB
    I put some of the pellet ration in there and you can adjust the size of the hole according to the pellet size. At the moment my latest bunny is using an egg shaped cat/rabbit one but I can't remember the make of that one. They have been well used by my latest house bunnies

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Furry Friend View Post
    thanks in advance,
    I use a dog one from pets at home, it was on offer at Christmas, I put his pellets in it so he has to work for them

I've used a treat ball in the past and it was brilliant Both my buns love the trio of balls but I have to make them work at destroying the seagrass one as it's just not as appealing!
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    I've used a treat ball in the past and it was brilliant Both my buns love the trio of balls but I have to make them work at destroying the seagrass one as it's just not as appealing!
    He loves the Seagrass! It's his favourite! He's not so keen on the wicker one so I'll probably give that to the hamster

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Hello, and welcome to RU I had a rabbit treat ball before, it was this one https://www.petplanet.co.uk/product....LaNhoCmiXw_wcB
    I put some of the pellet ration in there and you can adjust the size of the hole according to the pellet size. At the moment my latest bunny is using an egg shaped cat/rabbit one but I can't remember the make of that one. They have been well used by my latest house bunnies
    morning, i normally buy food from from http://www.vetuk.co.uk but not a huge range of toys for smallies- thanks for the link and comments.