Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Hello - Week 2 of Stasis (Long read sorry)

Mama Doe

Ive just read all through your thread with my heart in my mouth. I am SO glad siddi is on the mend. My buns have only just started getting golden poos because i stopped foraging. The forage makes them darker and now they are only on had they are like pure gold balls. They will go back darker when i start foraging again. This forum is a life saver for us humans lol.. The members on here have kept me going and im glad to see they have all been here for you too. I hope you and siddi can get back to normal soon and im also going to give that hay a try. nice to meet you xxx

Warren Veteran

Siddi the Hay Connaisseur

Glad he approves of the Green Oat Hay. Mine are still devouring it as though someone nasty person is going to take it away from them if they don't

Mama Doe

where is it from omi, i wouldnt mind trying some for the buns.

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    where is it from omi, i wouldnt mind trying some for the buns.
    https://www.timothyhay.co.uk/product...of-timothy-hay

They are saying they're sold out again. You need to keep checking because (don't understand why) they keeping finding some more both of the Oat hay and also the 'Timothy. I'm told also that they sometimes have it available via their Facebook site, so you could try that also (I'm not on FB).

They are also saying that their new crop of Timothy will be available mid to late June, so maybe the Oat hay will also be ready then.

I have to say this is the best hay I have ever had for my rabbits and they agree It is very green, stalky and the strands are very long. I was saying on another thread that I would love to see it growing, as the Oat grass from which it's made must be very tall

It's been a lot of late nights and stress (Almost fell asleep at work a few times!) Willow but 52 days since his seizure and over the weekend he was doing bunny 500 and doing binkys. His leg is still a bit stiff when he tries it, you can tell it doesn't take it was well as his left leg but his wobbles are a lot more limited too, he's really coming on. The advice here too has been wonderful. We work on him everyday but it looks like he is enjoying his life again and seems content with sunbathing, dashing about the place, being stroked and generally having a normal as possible life. It's rewarding to see! He just has to keep it up!

Recommend that hay though!

His Green Oat hay came from here:

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/green-oat-hay.html

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/rabbit-food-b...ay-900g-p-9263

Regards
    Rich