Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Persephone on the verge of stasis

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    Persephone is very bright this morning. She's looking a lot happier than yesterday evening.

Yesterday, she ate her breakfast just fine, and was given a few treats (well, strawberry tops and blackberry leaves) throughout the day. It was literally just her evening meal she ignored.

I'm a little better too, after a decent night's sleep. Thanks everyone.

I'm going to get her booked in for her dental this week.
    Glad to hear that you are both feeling better

Persephone is very bright this morning. She's looking a lot happier than yesterday evening.

Yesterday, she ate her breakfast just fine, and was given a few treats (well, strawberry tops and blackberry leaves) throughout the day. It was literally just her evening meal she ignored.

I'm a little better too, after a decent night's sleep. Thanks everyone.

I'm going to get her booked in for her dental this week.

I thought about you last night, but didn't want to bother you again by asking how you all were!

So glad to hear this update

That's great x

Persephone Floofernugget is still doing fine after her little 'incident'. Her chronically shy husbun, Morpheus, has let me give him noserubs 2 days in a row.

I still need to book that dental. Will have to try first thing in the morning. I'm glad she's ok in herself now, but I want to make sure it doesn't happen again any time soon.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:
    Bunnies: Elphie & Morningstar, Helios & Selene, Athena, Erasmus & Rivergrace, Persephone & Morpheus, Arce, Yuki, & Niji
    Cats: Brannigan, Nyssa, Zara, & Ajali
    Tortoise: Aurora
    Gone, but not forgotten: Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, Iris

T. L. Cowell - Author & Freelance Writer
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Warren Veteran

Glad to hear she's still OK. It must have been lovely for you that Morpheus agreed to nose rubs They make a super couple.

Yes, if you know she's got to have the dental I guess it's not sensible to put it off and risk her not being in an "OK" state to have it.

I've been following.
    But just sending vibes for a dental tomorrow that goes smoothy. (Or whenever it's arranged for) xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Wooden indoor guinea pig / rabbit cage for sale in Cambridge : https://www.gumtree.com/p/pet-equipm...ils/1238281073

Thanks Omi and dp.

Persephone is now booked in for her dental on the 25th. It's that far away purely to have the most experienced rabbit vet on the case as Seffy's mouth is, and I quote, "a mess". I thought it best to make sure that was the case.
    Owned by:
    Bunnies: Elphie & Morningstar, Helios & Selene, Athena, Erasmus & Rivergrace, Persephone & Morpheus, Arce, Yuki, & Niji
    Gone, but not forgotten: Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, Iris

TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Thanks Omi and dp.

Persephone is now booked in for her dental on the 25th. It's that far away purely to have the most experienced rabbit vet on the case as Seffy's mouth is, and I quote, "a mess". I thought it best to make sure that was the case.

It's certainly what I would do

I hope all keeps well in the meantime x

P was a little dozy in the sun when I just looked out of my window. Was worried she was about to give me a repeat performance. Tempted her to eat with a bit of willowherb and some fresh grass. (But she had to share the grass with Morph; quelle horreur!) I think she was just lazing in the sun.

2 days until her dental. Worried for her, poor wee poppet.
    Owned by:

P was a little dozy in the sun when I just looked out of my window. Was worried she was about to give me a repeat performance. Tempted her to eat with a bit of willowherb and some fresh grass. (But she had to share the grass with Morph; quelle horreur!) I think she was just lazing in the sun.

2 days until her dental. Worried for her, poor wee poppet.

Try to be brave for her. Our animals like us to be brave