Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Persephone on the verge of stasis

Default Persephone on the verge of stasis

Wouldn't go eat her pellets with Morpheus for OH. Was just flopped in their digging box.

I've given her a little metacam, some emeprid. She's now eaten some wood avens, bramble, some fruity baby food I got for just such an emergency, and finally a few of her pellets. She and Morph are now confined to their 'hutch' (it's over 30sqft) til morning. Mum is going to check her this eve just before bed. I have a terrible migraine compounded with insomnia last night.

This might be a sign that she finally needs that dental. Sigh.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    Wouldn't go eat her pellets with Morpheus for OH. Was just flopped in their digging box.

I've given her a little metacam, some emeprid. She's now eaten some wood avens, bramble, some fruity baby food I got for just such an emergency, and finally a few of her pellets. She and Morph are now confined to their 'hutch' (it's over 30sqft) til morning. Mum is going to check her this eve just before bed. I have a terrible migraine compounded with insomnia last night.

Poor girlie Did you notice what her poo output is like ? I hope that she will improve overnight and I am sorry that you are not feeling well either x

For up-to-date information about RHD2
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/

To view reported cases of RHD2 and Vets reported to stock the RHD2 Vaccine

http://rhd2map.buntools.org.uk/

Warren Veteran

I am sorry to hear that Persephone is not eating properly. It's tough when you're not feeling well yourself either

I hope both of you feel lots better tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post

tlc I am sorry you are poorly, and this on top.

Vibes for Persephone

I'm glad she's eaten a little. Do you happen to know whether she's poo'd at all, or would they both be combined?

Oh dear, sending vibes x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Adding my vibes for both of you to be feeling better tomorrow. (((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxx

For El-ahrairah to cry....

Wise Old Thumper

I hope Persephone is feeling better this morning xx

For up-to-date information about RHD2
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/

To view reported cases of RHD2 and Vets reported to stock the RHD2 Vaccine

http://rhd2map.buntools.org.uk/

Warren Veteran

Topping up the vibes for your beautiful girlie this morning. I hope you are feeling better too.

Persephone is very bright this morning. She's looking a lot happier than yesterday evening.

Yesterday, she ate her breakfast just fine, and was given a few treats (well, strawberry tops and blackberry leaves) throughout the day. It was literally just her evening meal she ignored.

I'm a little better too, after a decent night's sleep. Thanks everyone.

I'm going to get her booked in for her dental this week.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Warren Veteran

Good news