• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H- U/D 12th July - Another Seizure-- Severe :-(

How weird :?

ETA- Where am I then....................... :shock:[/QUOTE]

I was on the point of asking, but I thought that would seem intrusive :lol: I reckoned you'd been fortunate enough to find an alternative planet without all the current problems in our society.

I was on the point of asking, but I thought that would seem intrusive :lol: I reckoned you'd been fortunate enough to find an alternative planet without all the current problems in our society.

Well, I had been wondering about the little green men wandering about my garden this morning................ :?

Could it be that when I recorded the video the radio was on, so was the song that was audible on the video the 'copyright' issue :?

I can see the video,I'm on a Windows phone.It looks like he's frozen in time .I hope he remains as well as he can be,he's a gorgeous bun,

My goodness, he does look frozen in time. I've see plenty of human absence seizures, but they are so so much shorter. Most literally a few seconds, he's a gorgeous rabbit just love those ears! X

It worked for me. That must be so odd / scary to witness, it does seem a long time. Does he start hopping around normally afterwards, or does it take a while / disorientate him? He's gorgeous btw x

It worked for me. That must be so odd / scary to witness, it does seem a long time. Does he start hopping around normally afterwards, or does it take a while / disorientate him? He's gorgeous btw x

He gradually 'comes back' and usually shakes a bit then carries on as if nothing has happened. Although on two occasions he started to twitch and had a full blown seizure :cry: Both seizures only lasted for about 60 seconds and apart from being a bit disorientated for a short while he seems OK.

He gradually 'comes back' and usually shakes a bit then carries on as if nothing has happened. Although on two occasions he started to twitch and had a full blown seizure :cry: Both seizures only lasted for about 60 seconds and apart from being a bit disorientated for a short while he seems OK.

Having witnessed grand mal seizures in Zara cat, I can definitely relate to just how distressing it can be. She acts a little spaced out/on edge prior to seizures, but she hasn't had one for a long while thanks to treatment. Her spaced out phase is nothing like Lord H's, more momentarily. How awful it is for you both. :(

Oh god, Jane, I could play the second link you posted and...jeez :cry:
I can only imagine how horrific it is when he seizes after that. How on earth do you get through it? :(
Poor love. Please give him a gentle noserub from me at your next opportunity. I feel so sad for you both. I wish we knew better how the brain worked and how to reverse the ills that befall it. :cry: xxxxxxx

Oh god, Jane, I could play the second link you posted and...jeez :cry:
I can only imagine how horrific it is when he seizes after that. How on earth do you get through it? :(
Poor love. Please give him a gentle noserub from me at your next opportunity. I feel so sad for you both. I wish we knew better how the brain worked and how to reverse the ills that befall it. :cry: xxxxxxx

The amazing thing is that once each 'episode' ends Lord H just goes about his business as if nothing had happened. Meanwhile it takes me hours to de-stress. The worst part is never knowing if an 'episode' will go on to a full seizure. So far this has 'only' happened twice.

The amazing thing is that once each 'episode' ends Lord H just goes about his business as if nothing had happened. Meanwhile it takes me hours to de-stress. The worst part is never knowing if an 'episode' will go on to a full seizure. So far this has 'only' happened twice.

Aw, brave little guy. I can only imagine how stressful it must be for you. I hope Richard Saunders can help x

It must be so scary :( I have never witnessed anything like that before. I really hope that Richard Saunders will be able to help.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you and the lovely Lord H and this consult with C and Richard. Bless you both, I hope something can be done to help your fine lad. xxxxxxx

Back