• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H- U/D 12th July - Another Seizure-- Severe :-(

Sadly there are always going to be people with a need to cause upset. But thankfully those that matter know that all is well and that despite my illness my animals will never lack care. Thank you for the vibes for his Lordship. He has had quite a good day today :)

Jane ever since I joined forum you have become a friend even though we have never met, your knowledge and advice has always been helpful, and your buns have the best mum possible 😘

Sadly there are always going to be people with a need to cause upset. But thankfully those that matter know that all is well and that despite my illness my animals will never lack care. Thank you for the vibes for his Lordship. He has had quite a good day today :)

Xena sends him a gentle nose bump. She has also had a good day. Long may it continue. X

I'm so pleased to hear Lord H is doing well. Bless him. :love:
Thinking of you always, dear friend. I'm only an email away but I do wish I were closer geographically. Hugs being sent. xxxxxxx

Back