• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H- U/D 12th July - Another Seizure-- Severe :-(

Oh my word, how terrifying. Having been there with my cat, Zara, there's very little that's worse than seeing them have a seizure.

Sending all the vibes I can muster. xxx

Until today he had not had a seizure for over a year. The issue is thought to be idiopathic. Thankfully he has perked up quite a bit now and seems back to what is 'normal' for him xx

Until today he had not had a seizure for over a year. The issue is thought to be idiopathic. Thankfully he has perked up quite a bit now and seems back to what is 'normal' for him xx

So relieved to hear that he has improved, continued vibes being sent for your lovely lad xx

Oh Jane, I've just seen this. I'm so sorry that Lord H has been ill. I remember Pip's seizure...a small one but terrifying. My heart goes out to you both. You certainly don't need to be having more worries. :cry:
I am so glad he is doing better now and hope he remains well.
Vibes coming your way with all due speed. xxxxxxx

Back