• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful Pippa went to the bridge

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
A few weeks ago my beautiful girl went to the bridge. She was only 2 years old and had completely collapsed, we rushed her to the vets to be told it was a kidney infection. We tried to save her, vet gave her medication and told us to bring her back on the night, but she passed away within a couple of hours. Only consolation is that she went at home and is now with her best friend Millie.

I still miss her so much she was a very special little bunny with so much character. We used to make up little stories about her adventures, she had her own songs and they just rip me apart when they play on the radio.

:cry: I'm so sorry you lost her :cry: Binky free Pippa.

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

A few weeks ago my beautiful girl went to the bridge. She was only 2 years old and had completely collapsed, we rushed her to the vets to be told it was a kidney infection. We tried to save her, vet gave her medication and told us to bring her back on the night, but she passed away within a couple of hours. Only consolation is that she went at home and is now with her best friend Millie.

I still miss her so much she was a very special little bunny with so much character. We used to make up little stories about her adventures, she had her own songs and they just rip me apart when they play on the radio.

Nicola I am so sorry :(

Run free Pippa x

I am very sorry to read of Pippa's passing :cry:

I'm so sorry, Nicola. What a terrible shock for you. Sending (((hugs))) your way and thinking of you at this very sad time. :cry:
Sleep well, Pippa. xxxx

Back