• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My girls are great

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
OH is working tonight so I'm stuck home alone with the girls.

To keep myself distracted I decided to have a quick attempt at making a little blanket bed for the top of their dig box.

I've almost finished it and laid it on the floor while I went to grab a drink.

Came back to find Daphne guarding it. She keeps humping and chasing Phoebe away from it.

959518b6c65e1ed749899144183a9946.jpg
228cd253d889fb39fbc784fc14258801.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

This is one thing I find so wonderfully hilarious and cute about rabbits. When you put something new on the floor they have to sit on it, to know what it feels like.

Those photos are adorable and you're clever doing that sewing!

They're brilliant photos :lol: Are you going to have to make second one in a different colour?

They're brilliant photos [emoji38] Are you going to have to make second one in a different colour?
I may have a go. I'll need to find some more fleece. I want to try a different design too as a friend gave me some tips.

This is one thing I find so wonderfully hilarious and cute about rabbits. When you put something new on the floor they have to sit on it, to know what it feels like.

They were cute. It seemed like they appreciated it :)
They're priceless ! [emoji38] blanket looks great !
Thank you xx

This exactly. I get "help" sorting the washing out every week!

I love these two; proper characters. :love:

Back