Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Various hamsters, Nottingham

Ruffle <3 He's been waiting for a home for 5 months!

OMG so cute! I'd love a Roborovski hamster but OH has vetoed all suggestions of having one.

I absolutely cannot understand why all these cuties haven't found homes yet.

My rabbit shed & aviary build thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...86#post6423486

Ginger Snap has now been adopted Raspberry, Ruffle & Snowy are still waiting. We also have degus, rats & guinea pigs looking for homes

We recently took on 12 Syrian hamsters as part of a mass rescue that involved quite a few other centres too.

Papaya is one of the girls who is ready for a home now

I took her to the vets to have a lump on her chest removed but it turned out to be just cartilage that's formed possibly over an old injury.
    Luckily they found out that that's all it was before starting operating so she's completely fine and ready for adoption

Strawberry is another one of the girls looking for a home

Chia will also be looking for her forever home soon

Lovely boy Cricket is one of the ones with neurological problems due to bad genetics and being inbred.
    This video was taken when he first arrived whilst he was in one of my emergency set-ups. He now lives in an Alaska and loves his large trixie wheel. I wasn't sure if he'd take to a wheel very well but he loves it. I'll get a new video of him soon He's not ready for adoption yet as his right eye still needs to get better.

This gorgeous boy is Speckle, he was missing a foot! Quite a few of the hamsters that were rescued by other places had missing limbs too. Speckle was the only one of mine that did.
    He's been adopted now by someone who adopted a pair of rabbits from us before <3

I have a massive gerbilarium just sitting in my shed.. don't tempt me!

I think we've met on a degu forum haven't we @xfallenxskyx? If so, you'll know I'm full at the mo, but Spring means Jim bun can go outside, so I'll have room then.. would we be able to arrange transport? I don't drive, but can pay for petrol & expenses. It's a looong way, but it'd be a top notch forever home. There aren't many of the little ones in rescues around her that I can find to adopt, plenty of guinea pigs & rabbits but not much else. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing..

If you need transport Nottingham to the North-East I'm relatively available and more than happy to drive up to 4hrs in one direction to drop a new adoptee off
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.