• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Various hamsters, Nottingham

xfallenxskyx

Warren Scout
The following hamsters are looking for homes at Burrowed Hearts Animal Rescue (Sneinton, Notts)

Delilah - female russian dwarf, approx 8m-1yr
14mvvw7.jpg

Larry - male russian dwarf, 10months
mayyr8.jpg

Email me at burrowedheartsrescue@outlook.com if you're interested in offering any of these a home

Last edited:
Awwww. I do love hamsters. Full house here atm. Good luck lovely hamsters (esp. like the two robos).

Awww they're gorgeous :love: too far away for me sadly, hope they all find fab new homes soon.

Trying to persuade my OH that what we really need is a hamster.... I did promise him that Dave the rabbit was the last rabbit, but hamsters are different aren't they.... we haven't got a cage. If I were to get one, what's the best cage to get, just hyperthetically?

Trying to persuade my OH that what we really need is a hamster.... I did promise him that Dave the rabbit was the last rabbit, but hamsters are different aren't they.... we haven't got a cage. If I were to get one, what's the best cage to get, just hyperthetically?

Personally I always use Zooplus for cages. The 'Barney' is a great cage :)

Yep I love Zooplus too :)

Barney cages are fab, other good ones are the Alaska, Hamster Heaven, Maxi Duna Multy, Alexander, Skyline Tilo.
I have photos of a few on the 'ideal housing' section of my website https://www.burrowedheartsrescue.com/ideal-housing
The Alaska isn't on there yet though, i'm going to update it soon. All the hams at the min are in Alaskas or Hamster Heaven.

My minimum for a Syrian is 80 x 50cm, and for dwarves 70 x 40cm :)

I wish I was closer and had space for another hamster too. A Raspberry sized space ...

I wish them all well. I have eight hamster set ups now (nine hamsters) and live quite far away ... they all look so cute and adoptable. I hope they find lovely homes very soon.

Back