Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Various hamsters, Nottingham

According to Google it's around 2 & a half hour journey from Nottingham to my town but I don't drive, so I have no real idea if it's viable or not? The cage I have is the Falco one from zooplus, the largest at 100cm w x 75cm h x 50cm depth. We've mainly had gerbil duos in there, but I don't see why a robo or syrian wouldn't love it too. Seems a shame to waste it.

Only problem is the animal room is currently full 'cos people want rid of rabbits at christmas & Jim is taking up all the extra room. I don't think I could squeeze it in until he goes outside.

Warren Scout

Oh they're lovely! I'm from Derby originally, and it's typical that now I've moved I can't find rescue hams anywhere in NI!

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    According to Google it's around 2 & a half hour journey from Nottingham to my town
    2.5hrs is my 'usual' trip, down to Essex or up to Burnley, though I dunno how well hammies travel!

Quote Originally Posted by capable View Post
    Oh they're lovely! I'm from Derby originally, and it's typical that now I've moved I can't find rescue hams anywhere in NI!
    Might be a bit far to 'drive'! When I get my airplane licence I'll let you know
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Chia has now been adopted

Here is Mabel, another girl ready for adoption

Mabel has now been adopted
    Ones ready for adoption are: Strawberry (needs occasional bottom incisors burring), Papaya, Penny, Ruffle

Jeremy is one of the neurological boys, he's looking for a home

Olivia is one of the girls who are looking for a home. One of her eyes is underdeveloped (some of this inbred family were born with no eyes or partial eyes)

Warren Veteran

Aaaw. I have been looking to adopt another hamster. Bochy (who came from ARC) had to be put to sleep as he developed a tumour on his face. He lived in my bedroom in two cages joined together with a tube and it is sooooo quiet without him. I live in Hampshire though

I went to look at PAH adoption today but they have no animals in at all as they are converting the upstairs into a veterinary surgery. There were no hamsters locally needing a home in Gumtree either when I looked.

I have no idea where Nottingham is but I think it is a long way from Hampshire I'm going to Warwickshire next week to stay with Mrs. Bunnykins. Is that any nearer?

I'm really not sure because i'm not a driver. It might be worth messaging Austin's Hamster Haven, they're based in Doncaster but they transport the animals to the new homes themselves. Some of their hamsters are from the same family as my ones

Penny is another one of the girls looking for a home