• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy has gone :o( :o(

Thank you everyone. I can't believe she has gone. She has always been here, with me, in this house :( I'm sitting on the sofa in the lounge, which is half covered with puppy pads and blankets where Daisy used to sit :( there are tunnels and boxes and her litter tray in the corner, but no Daisy :( Molly has had extra fuss tonight, but Daisy was my special girl :( we became so much closer over the last year, as I had to do so much for her, and she came to really trust me. She would come to me when her ears were itchy as she couldn't scratch them properly herself :( I'm going to miss her so much :cry:

I can't stop crying :cry: it isn't right without Daisy here :cry: I talked to her all the time, and now she's not here :cry: I spent so much of my time doing things for her and snuggling her, I don't know what to do with myself :cry:

I'm so sorry:cry: it is so hard when you have had such a special relationship together. Can someone be with you to support you?

Hugs xx

Thank you everyone. I can't believe she has gone. She has always been here, with me, in this house :( I'm sitting on the sofa in the lounge, which is half covered with puppy pads and blankets where Daisy used to sit :( there are tunnels and boxes and her litter tray in the corner, but no Daisy :( Molly has had extra fuss tonight, but Daisy was my special girl :( we became so much closer over the last year, as I had to do so much for her, and she came to really trust me. She would come to me when her ears were itchy as she couldn't scratch them properly herself :( I'm going to miss her so much :cry:

Sending hugs.

God reading about her coming over for you to scratch her ears has made me cry.:cry:

Back