• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enough is enough!!

Den

Mama Doe
Nancy here:-

Will got a basket for Gotcha Day last month, then I got one as Will wouldn't share. Will demolished mine too when all I wanted to do was chill and snooze in it -after all it is a chill not snooze bed, so today I have taken them both.

(You need to look closely to see how I've cleverly pulled Will's on top of mine as the humans photography skills are dire)

Nancy here:-

Will got a basket for Gotcha Day last month, then I got one as Will wouldn't share. Will demolished mine too when all I wanted to do was chill and snooze in it -after all it is a chill not snooze bed, so today I have taken them both.

(You need to look closely to see how I've cleverly pulled Will's on top of mine as the humans photography skills are dire)

Revenge is a dish best served,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,from on top of two grass baskets !! :lol:

Us girls know how to get our own back on those pesky boys, don't we Nancy ;) They do look mighty tasty baskets :D

Back