• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RHD2 at Bobtails Rescue

Pippin'sMum

Alpha Buck
Not sure if anyone else has posted about this, I've just seen it on FB. They've lost 11 so far, mostly babies and mums who were not vaccinated. Very sad.

Not sure if anyone else has posted about this, I've just seen it on FB. They've lost 11 so far, mostly babies and mums who were not vaccinated. Very sad.

The accounts I've read say that all the other rabbits are vaccinated, those weren't as nursing mothers and babies too young to vaccinate. heartbreaking timing for those poor bunnies.

That's really heartbreaking isn't it :( Thank goodness everybun else is vaccinated, at least hopefully the others will all be ok. That's going to have a massive impact on them for probably several months now, so very sad :(

So sad :( It must be hugely stressful & upsetting & on top of that a practical nightmare. Thinking of you at Bob tails

Back