• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi again ❤

mokwa32

Alpha Buck
I'm not brand new but I have been gone a long time. I popped back on a few months ago to say hi but I was still not ready. Been thinking of you all and your buns. I hope you are all well. Popping back in to say hi 🤗 M xx

I'm not brand new but I have been gone a long time. I popped back on a few months ago to say hi but I was still not ready. Been thinking of you all and your buns. I hope you are all well. Popping back in to say hi 🤗 M xx

Aww mokwa I remember you and Binx like it was yesterday :love:

Hello every one 😘😘 yes I had Binx you are right and I had Ted and Pony and Belle. I lost 3 of my buns close together over a really traumatic time. I'm feeling a lot better now I have let go of a lot of the pain. This weekend Belle comes home she has been staying with family for a year whole we moved. But she is coming home. I'm so happy and a bit nervous too after everything that happened but I trust in the universe will take care of us and let us be happy this time. I'm so happy some of you remember us. Mags xx

Back