• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Female older house bunny wanted desperately ! -Surrey/London area

Kerryh

New Kit
Hello
I lost my 11 year old bunny earlier this week, and I currently have a very lonely and sad boy bunny left behind.
He is really moping about and not eating so much, so I am really keen to get him a girlfriend soon as he looks so sad.
I am looking for a suitable house bunny about his age -7/8 but could possibly be 5 and over.
It would be living free range in my living room with plenty of love and care.

I have searched everywhere but I just can’t find anything suitable!
Hope someone can help ! x

Hello
I lost my 11 year old bunny earlier this week, and I currently have a very lonely and sad boy bunny left behind.
He is really moping about and not eating so much, so I am really keen to get him a girlfriend soon as he looks so sad.
I am looking for a suitable house bunny about his age -7/8 but could possibly be 5 and over.
It would be living free range in my living room with plenty of love and care.

I have searched everywhere but I just can’t find anything suitable!
Hope someone can help ! x

Hi Kerry and welcome to the Forum :wave:

I bonded a couple of rabbits a while ago with an age difference of 7 years and it worked like a dream. I would say that rather than make age the priority, make personality and also *whether the female has been (fairly) recently bereaved herself*

I find two lonely bunnies quickly become a match made in heaven :love:

Good luck xx

Just had a wee look on your behalf.

Animal Rescue and Care is a charity I have volunteered with and would recommend. It's in Twickenham, so not *too* far from you.

How about bereaved 3/4 year old Jessica? She is described as friendly and gentle :)

And to add, I am sorry no one has got back to you before about your request. xx

Hi everyone. Thanks for your replies. I have one reserved to bond next weekend from arc so fingers crossed 🐰❤️🐰

Back