• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another message from Will

Den

Mama Doe
I had my vaccination and health heck at the vets yesterday.

The vet said, and I quote, 'He's a lovely little rabbit, the right weight, nice and lean, with the best teeth on a Netherland Dwarf she has ever seen '.

The human then spoilt it by saying it was down to her and the masses of hay she gets us.:wave:

Hello gorgeous Will, I'm so pleased the vet was impressed with you, who wouldn't be ? Don't listen to the human, they're like that, always wanting the credit :lol:

I had my vaccination and health heck at the vets yesterday.

The vet said, and I quote, 'He's a lovely little rabbit, the right weight, nice and lean, with the best teeth on a Netherland Dwarf she has ever seen '.

The human then spoilt it by saying it was down to her and the masses of hay she gets us.:wave:

Will, we all know that your fantastic physique and perfect dentition is entirely down to your own hard work. !!

As for the pesky Vet stabbing you with a needle.................. :shock:

Humans really do push their luck at times :roll:

yeah like she eats the hay ! Don't listen to any nonsense Will, humans are always trying to take ownership of stuff that has nothing to do with them

I'm Bob and I am also a netherland dwarf rabbit I'm having my first vet check next week. We're you very scared?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm Bob and I am also a netherland dwarf rabbit I'm having my first vet check next week. We're you very scared?

Will here - I was a little bit nervous but Nancy and me went together and snuggled together in our carrier on the way down.

There were no other animals in the waiting room so we went in.

Sometimes if there are dogs waiting we stay in the car until it's our turn.

The vets are used to me now and they have a note on my records to say I'm a 'jumper' so the human hold me with one hand and puts her hand in front of my face to keep me calm.

Thank you. I live with a dog so I don't mind them so long as they don't bother me but waiting in the car sounds like a good idea in case they are not very well behaved. I'm not usually jumpy but it's a strange place with lots of smells so I'm not sure how I'll behave. My human hasn't had a rabbit in a long time.

Hi Will, Petra here. Well done for your check, i hope you got treats and cuddles after?! Hoomins always try and take credit [emoji849]they're just jealous of our 4 legs and fur.

Petty xoxo

PS well done for not biting the vet. I get told off all the time!

Back