• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommendations for piggy run?

catherine09

Mama Doe
I want to get the piggies a foldable run - currently they use the bunnies one but it's a shame as I have to rotate them, so looking to get them their own one.

It needs to be foldable and ideally 6ft as they like their space. Obviously no need for it to be very tall infact it would be better if it was shorter as it will be easier to fold / store.

Boyle's and Welfare hutches have long waiting lists, which I will do, but I'd rather get sooner rather than later

Anyone got any recommendations?
Many thanks :)

Have a look on gumtree to see if anyone local makes them. I found a guy making hutches nearby (far too small actually but well made) and I contacted him and he made me a bespoke run. It wasn't actually cheaper than I could have got on eBay but was bigger and better quality. He made it in a quarter of the time it took Boyles and I couldn't wait that long lol. Also on eBay there's a seller makes small guinea and tortoise runs, you could see if they would make a bigger one?

We got our amazing run bespoke made by Dave at www.ukrabbithutches.co.uk. He did a really good job and in a reasonable amount of time.

On their website they have lots of 2ft and 3ft high runs in a variety of sizes or you can request something x

I've been waiting months for my piggy run to arrive from Manor Pet Housing - I know it will be good quality and so worth the wait but .......... argh!!! The piggies currently have a folding metal 6x3 run which I got from ebay. It has nice small spacing between the bars but I won't go out and leave them in it as it's lightweight and could be easily tipped. I agree about contacting some of the ebay sellers who make wooden runs to see if they'll do you something to your specifications.

Back