Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've been a bit naughty

He's beautiful!
    Not sure how you manage to make all this room for the buns?! But it's impressive!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Wooden indoor guinea pig / rabbit cage for sale in Cambridge : https://www.gumtree.com/p/pet-equipm...ils/1238281073

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    He's beautiful!
    Not sure how you manage to make all this room for the buns?! But it's impressive!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    They have kind of taken over . We are lucky that we have a really big garden Much of the rabbit accommodation is a work in progress and constantly evolving, but they all have a shed/run or playhouse/run and no hutches. Oh and little Spud has a bedroom lol x

Wise Old Thumper Mischief and Tinker's Mum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeB's View Post
    They have kind of taken over . We are lucky that we have a really big garden Much of the rabbit accommodation is a work in progress and constantly evolving, but they all have a shed/run or playhouse/run and no hutches. Oh and little Spud has a bedroom lol x
    Do you have pics anywhere? Would love to be nosey! Sounds fabulous!

Click here to visit our YouTube channel!

Mummy to Primrose and REW boys Reuben and Bertie!

Binky free my 8 bridge bunnies, Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Theo, Poppy, Hector and Velvet xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief and Tinker's Mum View Post
    Do you have pics anywhere? Would love to be nosey! Sounds fabulous!
    I thought I had some on here, but couldn't find them.

The picture below is where our trio, Bonnie, Bing and Bluebell live The run is 12ftx6ft, you might be able to see their old hutch inside, but it's now permanently tie wrapped open as a 'hide' (it used to sit on top of a run btw) x

Wise Old Thumper Mischief and Tinker's Mum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeB's View Post
    I thought I had some on here, but couldn't find them.

The picture below is where our trio, Bonnie, Bing and Bluebell live The run is 12ftx6ft, you might be able to see their old hutch inside, but it's now permanently tie wrapped open as a 'hide' (it used to sit on top of a run btw) x

That's amazing! The run is huge Lucky bunnies!

Click here to visit our YouTube channel!

Mummy to Primrose and REW boys Reuben and Bertie!

Binky free my 8 bridge bunnies, Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Theo, Poppy, Hector and Velvet xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief and Tinker's Mum View Post
    That's amazing! The run is huge Lucky bunnies!
    Thanks, I designed it, the roof is fully clad with 4 removable panels. The only negative is that we chose to sacrifice height for length (price wise) so I do have to crouch down if I go inside x

missed this he is beautiful ❤❤❤😘

Quote Originally Posted by mini lop1 View Post
    missed this he is beautiful ❤❤❤��
    Yeah he's lovely He's doing really well so far, he's no trouble and eating well. He's had his combi jab and is booked in for his RHDv2 in a couple of weeks.

I think he sometimes forgets he's not confined to a small dog crate anymore. If you put his food in the run area, he will often claw at the bars to get to it, forgetting that he can go through the door. He's not even attempted to escape from his run either, even though I think he could easily x

[QUOTE=tlcwrites;6915423]Hah! You can never resist, can you? Congratulations on the latest addition though.

Some name suggestions
    I used to live near a village called Arley, in Worcestershire - I never knew it meant Rabbit Meadow, how lovely!